Sunday, November 29, 2009

Over Already???

So this weekend went way too quickly for a 4 day one...

Shopping was fun, I got a bunch done and am at least over 50% done which is a really nice feeling. I went down to Seattle and it was nuts, toys-r-us wasn't that bad, but Best Buy was just down right silly...but I bought myself a little something (haven't done that in a really long time so I decided it was ok to do), then went to the outlet mall and got some stuff. Over all it was a pretty fun day even though I had to wake up at 3am...

Haven't really played poker this weekend much at all. I have some money on Stars now and I've been playing there. Only 10nl as I only have $100 on there and am just trying to get used to the software and everything. I didn't realize how much slower it is than FTP, it's a huge difference. I'm still playing at FTP as my main place atm, but I just wanted to get my feet wet and get everything set up for when I do make the switch in February. The software is definitely something to get used to but it will just take some time....

I've spent the last 2 days trying to get my PS3 hooked up (my present to my self) and I finally just got it hooked up so I'm going to get some time in while my daughter takes a nap.

Have a good week everyone. Later

No comments: