Friday, December 4, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

Sup everyone.

This was a hectic week, but it went unbelievably fast, I can't believe it's Friday already, but I'm not arguing...It was a nice change to be by myself at work and be "the boss" I felt I handled it well and feel I will be that much more ready when that steps comes along...

Poker is coo, had a convo w/ SS over aim and he opened my eyes to a few things. I really have been going about my playing style/strategy the wrong way, so if I can clear that up things should be cool. I have definitely been feeling like the game is getting way harder lately. It is December and the games tend to get very good in about a week all the way threw early January, so hopefully that will make things a bit easier...

The game sure is evolving rapidly though, just makes table selecting really really important, it's always been an important part to poker, but lately as the games get tougher and tougher it's that much more important. Other than that it's just sos, I just really need to make sure I'm hyper focusing and things generally always work themselves out...

Enjoy the weekend everyone, I'm going to get some PS3 time in, because it's still basically brand new since I only played for all of an hour last week, when the kid was taking a nap...Later

No comments: