Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sick of SSers

What's up everyone.

Had a lesson yesterday w/ SplitSuit yesterday, and it went well. He always reminds me of things that I forget or things that I need to hear. That guy knows so much about poker and can read hands so well it's kinda stupid...he also talked me into something that I've been thinking about for a while now...

I'm so sick of all the SSers on FTP that it's driving me crazy. I'm so sick of getting on a table only to leave 15 minutes later cuz all of a sudden there's 5 SSers....so ridiculous. The deep tables are ok, but lately it just seems to be a reg fest. So I've decided to move over to Stars.

I can live without rake back, plus once I build up some play it will equal out/ be better for me in the long run anyway. So I'm going to play threw January 2010 on FTP then move my BR over to stars and start playing there in February. I think I'm going to move a little bit over there right now so I get things set up and have everything ready to go when February comes around. That will give me enough time to set up mods, and get my HUD set up and everything else figured out. I'm just so sick of dealing with all the damn SSers that I'm done with it, not to mention Stars has twice the amount of people and it's kind of a no brainer...I'm looking forward to a change of scenery.

This weekend actually sucked. I woke up Saturday with a bad soar throat and it hasn't gone away...I feel a little worn down so I've just been lounging and resting all weekend really, so hopefully I wake up tomorrow rested and not feeling ill, cuz working is never fun when you're not feeling 100%...

Well nothing else really going on. Have a great week. Later

No comments: