Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I hope everyone enjoys there day and time with their friends and family. My family is doing the usual...watch football all day and then do dinner with the wife's family. My wife is frantically baking atm, so the kid and I are about to watch some football, which is pretty much the best Thanksgiving tradition ever.

Poker has been a roller coaster. I made a huge w/d and depleted my BR to lower than it's ever really been. I then proceeded to play like shit, lose, tilt and then lose some more, so I'm in bit of a rebuilding stage. I think things are turning around as I played yesterday and it really felt good again, small sample size I know but it was good to feel confident again.

I had a chat with SplitSuit online and he really opened my eyes to a few things I was doing (or better yet not doing), he always sets me straight. I am definitely thankful for him as a coach, and I am thankful that he is a friend also, w/o him I honestly wouldn't have gotten threw a few months of bills (threw coaching, and in turn poker profits, not loaning us $ or anything), which in turn made me not stress more than I do on a regular basis. So thank you SplitSuit, much appreciated as always.

My wife, she does/has put up with more than I can even imagine. She is an amazing woman who without I'd be lost. She tells me to not be a dumb ass when I need to hear it, gives me my pep talks when I need them, and does such an amazing job with raising our daughter, it's unreal. She basically works 2 FT jobs with doing hair and our kid, I know I'm not good at telling her how much I appreciate her, (I'm definitely not good at that, sorry), but boo, I luv u and I'd be lost without you.

My kid, I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am for them. My daughter lifts me up, when ever I see her face after a bad day at work/whatever, just to see her yell DADDY!!! when I walk in the door is enough to make my heart melt. She's taught me so much about not being selfish it's not even funny, I look forward to every moment I spend with her.

Have a fabulous day/weekend everyone, I'll be one of the crazy people out at like 3am tomorrow, so watch out if you get in my way on a sale item...Later

No comments: