Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Already???

What's up everyone.

I seriously can't believe it's November already, that just seems redic to me. What in the hell happened to summer? O well I guess, just sucks we won't see the sunshine tell March or April...lol

Poker has been better, I've really started to session review, and it's definitely helped. I've noticed I've been pretty spewy. I also noticed that I've just become complacent and really not "worked" on my game. I just got used to playing making a w/d, then repeating the whole process...so I've been reading and studying and visiting 2p2 more than I have in a really long time, so needless to say I hope to see things turn around soon. I have a check up lesson w/ SS on Saturday so that will help also...

So I've been so addicted lately. My friend came over and figured out my ipod and we got all my old music off it and onto my new computer. In the process he showed me a few things and I've gotten so much music in the last few days it's stupid. I honestly have to much, I'll be driving and can't figure out what I want to listen to cuz I have way too much...not a bad problem to have I guess...

Well have a good Friday everyone.

No comments: