Monday, August 3, 2009

August

Hey Everyone,

So August is here and I'm really looking forward to this month. I just had my first session with my first student and I think it went well. The first session always is fun (at least I think...lol) because you get to get into the students head and see where their decision making process is at. That was definitely fun, and I enjoyed it, as I hope they did as well, but since they wanted another session I'm assuming they did.

I think coaching will really help me think more in depth about the game, after the lesson I put my normal grind in and it really went well...I played really solid and made/noticed sum value spots that I've been missing. My bet-sizing was pretty damn sick also, so needless to say I'm excited about coaching...It's really the best of both worlds I get to help others while I'm learning, and thinking about the game more...total win win.

I just put the sickest order for cigars to finally stock up my humidor that the wife got me for Fathers' Day, (ty FTP mid-year bonus...)I spent the majority of the bonus but it was definitely worth it. I got a box of my absolute favorites (Olivia Serie V) to this point, a box of my second favorites (Gurkha Regent) so far, then 15 extra Gurkhas' to try out and see how I like them...needless to say I'm way pumped to get them and fill the humidor.

Tomorrow could potentially be a huge day at work, and I'm really hoping it is. By the sound of it I have a customer that wants to get one of our special programs and if they do I will totally look like a rock star, and make more $ all at the same time. We'll see how the day goes.

Well that's about it everyone. Hope all is well. Have a good week.

No comments: