Friday, August 7, 2009

Weekend

Hey everyone,

Anyone else love days off? Only bad thing is that weekends tend to go way quickly when you're married and have a child, meh i guess.

I just realized that I have some vacation time coming and have to use it before the end of the year, so I'm now trying to figure out when I want to use it. I originally was planning on taking a week or two in December, but can't since the boss is having a kid and is taking his vacation around that time...I don't really want to go anywhere, maybe I'll just take some time in September and get somethings done around the house before winter comes...

So it turns out that I actually do have Carpal Tunnel, I'm wearing a brace atm. Looks like I have to wear it for a month, then if that doesn't work out, looks like surgery. I've been doing some exercises that I found online so that's definitely helped. I guess I really don't care how it happens, I just want it to be fixed, if it requires surgery that would definitely not be coll but as long as it will heal properly and be 100% afterwards that's fine with me...

Poker has been pretty dec lately. I'm actually down 4 BI on the month, I'm down 6 BI in EV atm so i guess at least I'm getting it in good...I've definitely noticed that I'm more relaxed at the table and no worried about losing. I was letting the $ affect me which just made me crazy when I lost and made me play a little passively, which is not a good combo at all...

Coaching has been going good. Just signed up my second student, they're planning on taking the intro session at the end of August or start of September so that will be nice to look forward to. My 1st student says that he is making good progress since our session and he really sounds like he's picking things up quickly, so I don't doubt with more lessons and studying we'll have him bumped up levels in no time.

One major thing: If you don't have rakeback and play poker online, you're costing yourself BIG time...tworags.com is now offering rakeback! If you don't have an account at any of these sites but are thinking about it, you NEED rakeback, it's amazing how much it really helps when you're building your bankroll.

I know rakeback has helped me in the months where i break even to show a little profit and then made my good months that much better. The best thing about rakeback is that no matter what stakes you play you get it, so this is crucial for all you up and coming poker players to help build your bankroll, and move up more quickly than you would without it. If you have any questions about rakeback, or anything else for that matter, just email me: mpimpjuicem@comcast.net

Here's the link for the your rakeback, it shows all the sites that are supported, just follow it and get started building your Bankroll TODAY!!!


Well have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: