Sunday, June 28, 2009

WTF!!!

I can't even take it anymore. This is getting unreal. I don't even know what to do anymore. May and June are officially losing months, which I can't stand. I know that in poker you will never win all the time or even close to it, but this is driving me crazy.

This losing streak is causing me serious stress both financially and mentally. I don't even know wtf to do anymore. I'm to the point where I feel like I don't even know how to play poker anymore. I looked over the sessions, and there are a few hands where they just had the top of their range, a few coolers, and a few I just played like a jackass...

I just don't even know where to go from here. I'm clueless. I play poker to make money and atm I'm not doing that, and it is causing me an extremely large amount of unnecessary frustration and stress, which I don't need atm...

The worst part about all this is that my BR has shrunk drastically. I still have 30 BI but, i used to have 40-50, and since July is the month to clear my mid-year bonus which i desperately need to help bump my BR back up, I have to play a shit ton in July...like I said before I'm going to take the next two days off and then start grinding July 1...

I think this is the first real losing streak I've had online. Two months of frustration is not fun. I'm sure some of you will read this and be like "buck up it's only 40K hands" but this is causing my life stress that I don't need or want...man I hate $!!!

later all, have a good Sunday.

No comments: