Friday, June 5, 2009

doom switch

ok, so whoever has flipped my doom switch, i would GREATLY appreciate it if you would flip it back off...

seriously this is honestly insane. i just can't seem to win, everything is still going wrong, playing good and getting sucked out on, then i play like shit and still lose...it's really starting to become unbelievable. the layoff helped and refreshed me and i'm not really getting upset anymore but this is starting to wear on my mind and Psyche. of course this means i have no confidence which i'm sure makes some passive play creep in, but damn this is insane.

real world wise things are pretty good. my mom came over and completely finished all the putting away at our house... it was like a huge weight was lifted instantly. still have a few of the little things to do and finish up but other than that we're good. so THANK YOU very much mom!!!

if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts on what works for them when you're on a downswing PLEASE let me know, this is honestly driving me crazy.

have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: