Saturday, June 27, 2009

Frustrated....again

Sup everyone. Hope your all having a good Saturday so far.

So I'm currently still on a bit of a downswing. My last four sessions I've basically broke even, but it's really been odd. I'm usually pretty consistent and don't do anything too stupid, but lately I either play really good (up 6 BI in two sessions) or really really horrible (down 6 BI in the other two sessions...).

So I'm planning to play tomorrow and then take the rest of the month off, especially since i will be needing to put in serious volume in July to clear my mid-year bonus. So I'm thinking that a break (even if it is only for 2 days) will help me relax a bit and give me some extra study time. I've also planned to tighten up a bit since nothing else has worked to this point. The main thing i need to change though is the fact that if i feel like I'm not into playing i just need to not play at that time. The session where i play poorly is basically me not wanting to play but i do anyways just to get the points for the day in...huge mistake!

I've also been in kind of a funk lately. I don't really know why just feel kind of blah. I'm sure i have an idea what it has to do with but who knows. There seems to be a lot of little things that i get frustrated with and i know that adds up a little each day... Life is a silly thing, and i definitely don't want to turn into a grumpy person the older i get, but it definitely feels like that's the road I'm headed down.

I'm sure the downswing has a little do do with it, but i try and not let poker affect my moods that much, I'm usually pretty good at not showing emotion, especially with the kid around, i wouldn't want her to see her dad in a sad/unhappy mood.

Well have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: