Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Almost New Years

Hello everyone.

Just lounging and thought I'd do a little update. Christmas was unreal, the kid got so much stuff we still haven't opened 'em all up yet...it's honestly a little ridiculous, but she had a ton of fun and loved opening all the presents, so tyvm to all that had anything to do with that (yoo too Santa).

Poker has been non-existent. I've only played 2 days in the last 2 weeks. I really just haven't been into it and I want to be completely refreshed for January. I haven't started my goals for 2010 yet, I'm planning on doing them on Jan. 1st. Even though it's technically the new year then, I count Jan. 2nd as the first real day of the new year, so the next post will have a goal theme.

I'm honestly not really looking to doing that post just for the simple fact that I don't think I accomplished one of my goals this year. I don't remember exactly what they were (1st problem), and I just really wasn't into playing cards this year. Some of it was due to the game changing, not focusing enough and putting in enough effort which in turn made me not play well, which is a vicious cycle and it all leads to me needing to getting real about poker and what I want out of it.

Well have a safe night everyone. I hope all your dreams come true in 2010.

No comments: