Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone. Yesterday was a hectic one (I had to work in the am which really pissed me off), but the kid had fun and loved opening presents so it was a wash.

So funniest story ever, in the middle of being frantic and late and getting all the presents in the car, I left my cell phone on top of our car and we proceeded to drive off...so if you happen to see a Blackberry that's in about 3 pieces pick it up and lemme know...lol super standard, o well though really who needs a phone newayz.

Haven't played poker at all, and it's been a nice break. I really just haven't been into playing atm and I've been listening to myself and not forcing myself to play (which never turns out well when I do) a lot of it also has to do with the fact that I broke my mouse and haven't found a replacement that is acceptable, so I did some digging and found the exact mouse I had (honestly at least 5 years old) and ordered it. It's truly the only mouse that really fits my hand and allows me to play for more than an hour at a time, which is really important since I'll be trying to clear my bonus, then jump over to stars...

Well have a wonderful day with friends and family everyone. Merry Christmas.

No comments: