Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Damn, This Sucks

Hey everyone.

So this has been the sickest few days ever...I'm so fucking sick of poker atm it's not even funny...I've lost 12 BI in the last 2 days, I've had 6 coolers and then a little tilt into the mix and I'm back to feeling like I don't even know how to play this fucking game anymore... FUCK THIS IS PISSING ME OFF!!!

Seriously, I've run in so many top of there range it's ridiculous, I don't think I can take one more suck out or me flopping huge and them having the only hand that beats me...fuck I'm so mad right now. I hate these parts of the "long term" when it just feels like I can't do anything right and I feel like I don't even know how to play...

Of course I made a w/d right before this happened so now my BR is way below normal...so wonderful, but standard for me I guess, I can't really ever just run good for a more than 2 weeks at a time, that's way too much to ask...

To top it all off I'm back to the real world tomorrow, I have my MRI at 8:15 am then I'm off to work. My back is still hurting like crazy but there's not much I can do about it...I wasted all my leftover vacation time since I had to stay home for 5 days from work now, so that's cool. Like I said...Standard

Later

No comments: