Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's Official

Hey all,

So it's official (it already was really) but I have surgery scheduled. October 13th is the day. Then I'll have the rest of that week off. Which really sucks since we're going to be doing nothing but o well...Sounds like I might be able to play poker. I guess they fit me with this little brace where I can still use my fingers and hand, but just can't move it horizontally....so we'll see.

Poker has been good so far this month. i haven't really been putting in a ton of volume. I've only played around 9k hands so far. I've been putting in my daily grind but some how it's only adding up to that amount which seems like not much at all, but we'll see at the end of the month if it all adds up.

I have to say I've been playing extremely well. I looked over my stats from last month and i was down around $220 in non-show down winnings. This month to date I'm down about $15 in non-show down winnings. That's a dramatic difference to say the least. I honestly don't even know what I'm doing differently. I am definitely being more aggressive in situations, but other than that I really think it is just hyper-focusing on villains ranges and playing accordingly, also dropping down to 9-10 tables from 14 has been such a huge eye opener. I rarely have those moments of total insanity where 7 tables are beeping at me and 2 of them are weird/tough situations, so that's definitely helped a ton to say the least.

Nothing else really going on, the wife and kid are doing good. The kid is actually getting so big and doing so many new things on a daily basis it's pretty
ridiculous. She had one of her "silly times" in Costco and it was hilarious (prob not for my wife at the time) check out her blog for the whole story...it's too long for me to type and my hand is starting to hurt...it's definitely my daughter in a nutshell though...just being silly and bringing everyone along for the ride.

Well, have a good weekend everyone. Later

No comments: