Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Great Way To Spend a Vacation

So it looks like I'm having surgery....had an appointment with the surgeon today and he told me the only options left was for surgery...o well I guess. It would have been nice to not have to spend a week sitting doing nothing but it looks like that is what's going to happen...

The Dr. said I'm not supposed to really do anything or use my hand for anything. So basically it's going to be the lamest time off ever...o well I guess not much can be done about it.

Poker has been basically sos, nothing really new to report. I think I'm getting a little to obsessed w/ my red line though. It's really the only stat I am checking after my sessions and then go over hands that fall into that category. I guess it's just giving me something else to concentrate on...

Well that's it for now nothing else really going on...hope all is well.

No comments: