Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone

So my daughter turns 2 tomorrow...it's definitely a trip to think that it's been two years since she's been born. Seems like yesterday we were in the hospital scared as hell, pondering how much life was going to change. I can't believe how amazing she is, every time I see that kid my heart melts. She truly is the most amazing gift I've ever been given...Thank You Boo

Poker wise things are dec I guess. Just grinding as usual...I've noticed some areas of my play that concerns me. I think they are my most common leaks that I always fight. After I get the bonus cleared I'm planning on cutting down the tables to 8-10. I think this will help me focus just that extra bit and take better notes on the players, which I noticed is not one of my strong suits...

So if I can sew these up and really start thinking more 2nd and 3rd level, I'll be at 100 in no time. The goal to get there kind of took a break after May and June being so shitty, but I still have a while to get there and start taking shots @200nl before the end of the year...No need to rush things.

I'm also starting to get my confidence back which is nice...playing this silly game unsure of yourself is really not a good idea. I started a diet and i must say it's allowed me to be more alert and aware at the tables...which sadly is a big reason i decided to lose weight...my kid and to be healthy first but i knew it'd help my poker mind frame also...I don't know how much I've lost so far since i didn't weigh myself when i started but I'd guess it's at least 10 lbs...so that's always nice...

So I've discovered the wonderful world of mods...and needless to say I've been somewhat obsessed the last week (sorry boo). I think I've finally gotten my table exactly where i like it. The table, background, cards, and chips are all done. Now I'm just trying to figure out if i wanna switch up anything else. I really like the blacked out look and might black out some more buttons...but other than a few little tweaks I'm done and i have to say i love my new set-up. It's so much easier on the eyes it's unreal...

Well have a good rest of the week everyone, I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of you this weekend at the party...later

No comments: