Friday, July 10, 2009

Alone

So my wife and kid are gone for the weekend and I'm baching it. i really don't have anything planned except for a golf tourney tomorrow am and poker the rest of the time. i'm planning on grinding pretty hard.

Poker has been a roller coaster ride again....I did it to myself though. I'm technically winning for July, but i needed to make a withdraw for an emergency bill so i left myself right at my min, BI's wise...the next session proceeded to be horrible and i dropped 3 BI in like 100 hands. So i was in shock a little bit just sitting there under rolled for the first time in since i can remember... So I've just been playing pretty conservative and not been doing anything really stupid or making many plays just to get the confidence up and the BR especially...so hopefully i can grind out some profits this weekend, i just need to be patient and realize that it's about the long run.

I've been thinking about strat lately, and I've really started to think about blind stealing...I'm re- reading NLHE T&P, and i read his section that while it's importantish it's not necessary. So I've decided to not steal quite as light as i have been and see where that gets me...thoughts?

Well have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: