Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update

Hello everyone. Nothing really major going on but i thought I'd give a little update.

Poker has been going pretty dec, I've really started to realize how bad i was playing in my "downswing"...I've just been really hyper-focusing and concentrating on decisions. I've cut out all the extra stuff out, like looking at the web/email, and things are coming together. Just goes to show you how much thinking really is involved with poker...imo

I still don't really know how i feel about the whole stealing blinds thing...I do believe it's important to an extent, but i really don't know if it's all it's cracked up to be...obviously if there's someone on my left that will let me abuse them all day long then I'm going to steal with any 2, but I've realized there are just some people you can't try and steal light from consistently...big shock there, wow i must have not been thinking at all...

Work has been pretty cool. Definitely starting to get the hang of it, and it's starting to be fun. I'm starting to get all of the people in my zone and that makes it easier to talk make them realize I'm not just another salesman...

Well guess that's about it. Have a good week everyone.

No comments: