Monday, January 19, 2009

wow janurary sucks

seriously. i don't know if this downswing is ever going to end. every single time i get it in or play a big pot, they either show up with the top 1% of their range or end up sucking out on me...just ridiculous, and it's starting to drive me crazy. i've stole so many pots it's ridiculous lately. but every single time i get into a big pot i lose it some how. so frustrating.

i had my first of two session for my leak finder today. mpethybridge and i went over all my PT3 stats and it went well. we found some leaks that i honestly didn't know i had (ldo). he also basically told me that i was pretty good. (which is always nice to hear, especially right now) and that sewing up these last few leaks should be crushing 50nl in no time and on my way to 100nl. which is nice to think about. just seems way far away right now. so i have sweat session w/ SS on sunday and hopefully i can get these leaks sewed up quicks.

life wise...meh. there's an eminem song called "If I Had" that really sums up everything i have going on lately...great song

well have a good day everyone.

No comments: