Monday, January 19, 2009

turning 30 life crisis?

sup everyone.

poker wise still kind of on a downswing. i did realize that i've been playing extremely passively. which in turn allowed some opponents to catch up to me, since i wasn't applying any aggression, which just tilted me more. luckily i realized it early on in the session, and started to play more like i normally do. i had a good session for the rest of the time and ended up being a positive one, so that felt good.

i've been attempting to play 6max lately at the 10nl level and i've just gotten my ass kicked. i've only played 600 hands or so and i'm down almost 10 BI. holy shit that's bad, there were a couple of coolers and all but still that's just down right bad...so i realized it looks like i'm not built for 6max and am probably just gunna bag it.

so i got on here and started typing out this huge long thing about my life and turning 30 and shit that i'm going threw/feeling, but then i realized it'd just start worrying people, so i decided to just scrap it...only thing i'll say is i think the fact that i'm about to turn 30 is getting to me. i know it's only a number and all but it's just made me look at everything. so i just don't know. alot has been changing with my mental and psyche lately, and honestly probably not for the better. but o well. probably just stress.

well the wife is planning a birthday party for me (i think newayz) so if she doesn't have ur email address let her or i know what it is so you can be invited to the festivities.

have a good monday everyone.

No comments: