Friday, January 9, 2009

having an accoplishment cigar and lounging

what's up everyone. just a little update. this will be my last day off for at least a month so i'm lounging a bit and about to smoke a cigar.

so i was extremely productive this weekend. the wife is basically out of commission because of all of her pain, (still no news on wtf is going on, but she just had some tests on wednesday so hopefully soon). so i needed to get some things handled before my crazy 3 job regimen starts. so now that i've accomplished everything i set out to i'm about to smoke my cigar and relax (can u tell i like cigars?)

i finally finished my article for SplitSuits' site. i think it is pretty good and i don't know if i should be giving out so much information for free, but he asked me to do it and he's helped me so much how could i really say no...it's on a couple of topics that i really think i've started to grasp since really thinking about the game and since i started taking lessons from SS. so hopefully everyone who reads it thinks it's good and gets something out of it.

poker wise i've been a mad man recently. i've played so much (well for me at least) this month that i'm already at my 15k hands. which is crazy since my highest monthly total is around 28k. the win rate for that time is less than steller but i've had a few more beats than normal this month so i'm sure things will even out (well hopefully anyways) so needless to say i'm deffinately on my way to clearing my full end of the year bonus.

i think it's made the wife a little angry with me since basically i'm playing as much as possible and when ever i have a free hour here and there, but hey it's money we can use for a bigger and better life, so as soon as i get comfortable with my BR and we start using poker $ for substantial fun toys/things i'm sure she'll realize it's a good thing i know how to play poker and make $ at it.

i'm planning on taking some 100nl shots this weekend. the BR really has grown pretty well from last month and i feel pretty comfortable with the amount that i have for 100nl. so hopefully all goes well and i can find some good games to play in.

well it's cigar time now. have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: