Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend/ WBCOOP

What's up all. Hope everyone is doing good out there. I often wonder if anyone actually reads this...

Nothing major going on. Things are going well at work and I'm crushing my goals this month, so I'll look good and actually make a little more than normal so it's a win-win all the way around...

Poker has been pretty good. I've definitely been playing much better. I really have no idea why but I haven't put in any amount of volume at all. I've only played 9k hands mtd, the weird thing is I've played 85% of the days...random I guess I'm just only playing 45 minutes to an hour long session, rather than the normal 2 hours min, so that probably explains it. So now that I've dug myself into a hole I have to put in some serious volume so I clear my bonus.

I've also signed up to play in the "World Blogger Championship of Online Poker". It's a free series of poker tournaments, that is free to all bloggers!, so sign up today and I'll see you there. (follow the link on the right and it will take you to where you need to go)

Well have a good weekend everyone. later

No comments: