Thursday, January 14, 2010

Seriously???

What's up everyone.

So I finally got my mouse. It has been almost a year long process that ended up with me getting one from China (wtf?!), the mouse I've used for the last 6 years is really the only mouse I've had, and I guess my hand has just molded to it, I've went threw at least 6 mouses and none seem to allow me to play for more than 30 minutes because I start to cramp up.

I have not been in the mood to play lately because the mouse I was using really hurt my hand and I couldn't concentrate at all because the buttons didn't work properly....I got the mouse on Thursday and it's like a new world has opened up. lol. I actually can sit for more than an hour and play and not get tilted and have a throbbing hand...

I've been grinding again and it's really fun again. I honestly had no idea how pissed my mouse was making me. I was concentrating on the pain and cramps of my hand rather than the screen and all my tables. I'm actually concentrating on the action and my results are soooo much better (sample size I know...) that it's refreshing. So needless to say I'm pumped that's taken care of.

My daughter is not a happy camper right now...poor kid has an ear infection and strep throat. I don't think I've seen her cry as much as she has the last two days in her whole life...it's really a sad hopeless feeling, definitely not fun at all. She's on antibiotics so they should start kicking in really soon and hopefully ease her pain and heal her infections...I'm hoping she's back to her normal silly fun self by the days end...we'll see.

Hope everyone is having a good week. Later

No comments: