Friday, March 20, 2009

hello weekend!

sup everyone. just a little update, basically cuz i'm way bored atm but whatever.

so this week has been like information overload...my brain hurts, and so does my back from sitting the last 8 days for 12 hours a day...way no bueno. the classes have been way informative though, and i'm way excited to get back to the branch and start to implement some of the things and ideas i have learned to this point. so that's definitely a huge positive.

poker wise things are pretty good. i will probably be playing a lot the next 2 days, since i'm not going out to the bars w/ the group (ldo)...so it's going to be a nice quiet weekend with me my laptop, and the NCAA tournament on the entire weekend...way good times

i will definitely say that to this point i'm a huge fan of the laptop. it's definitely nice to be able to just lay up on the couch and relax and play. i've only been playing 9 tables so i've been able to think about the decisions a little more which i'm sure has helped me out...i definitely have some down time and find myself glancing at the web which is never a good thing while i'm grinding... not to mention the fact that i don't have my 2nd monitor and i can say that i don't have a preference to either when it comes to grinding.

well have a good weekend everyone...and boo, i miss u and the kid so much it hurts. luv u both.

No comments: