Tuesday, October 7, 2008

lazy day

hey all, i just got home from work early and thought i'd do a little updating.

i had a very good session on monday that basically recouped my loses from the previous three days, which is always nice. not to mention i learned a little about myself (and what puts me on tilt) when i was dealing with the adversity of variance which can only benefit me i think.

it was also a little tougher dealing with it this time though because usually when i have a bad session or week my wife and kid are hear to remind me that really poker isn't that important even though i make it. but a kiss and a hug from each of them and i'm usually calm, but since they weren't here it was a little harder than usual...

today was pretty uneventful because i decided to sleep a little longer than normal and take a day off from playing cards. just so i could relax and catch up on some sleep, because i'm planning on trying and putting in some marathon sessions this last week the wife and kid are gone. so i allowed myself one day of being lazy and i'll be back to it tomorrow.

No comments: