Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1st post

hello all, my name is Matt, for my first post i'll just tell you a little about myself. i am a pretty normal family man, i have a wife and a beautiful 14 month old daughter. they both are amazing, and the reason i've started to take poker so seriously lately (extra money is always good right).

i've been playing poker for about 5 years, the beginning of my poker path i playe live for the first 3 1/2 years. i was a succesful player at 3/5nl and 1/2nl live. as soon as the family started to devolope i realized i wasn't going to be able to spend 4-6 nights a week, away from home anymore and needed to change something. i love poker so much that i just couldn't see stop playing (again the $ thing) so i decided to transfer to online play. i've been playing online since January 08, and it's deffinately been a learning experience. i figured i'd just breeze into online and it'd be no differnt than live...Wrong!

it was almost like a differnet world when i switched. but with the help of coaching and putting hands in and really thinking things threw i've really started to transform my game lately and am playing so much better than i ever thought possible. i've obviously come to the online poker community late but i'm looking to make up for sum lost time.

my goal with this blog is to make sum new poker friends, (again came to the online community late) have a place to vent and just let those, who are interested, know what's going on with me and my family. i've never really had a blog before so i don't really know what to excpect. just planning on letting my thoughts take me where i go. hopefully i will be able to keep up with it, but the life of a father and husband tend to be a little on the busy side...but i'm sure i'll make time.

mpmpjuicem on 2+2
aim: pm me and i'll give it out
mainly playing 50nl on FTP at the moment

No comments: