Friday, February 5, 2010

Ocean Shores

Hey all,

So it's the official go to Ocean Shores with the wife's' family weekend. I'm really looking to getting away from it all and just relaxing. Should be a good time. Other than the fact there's no Internet so I can play cards, I'm really excited about relaxing, it's always good to take a break.

So I've started to dabble in the whole "RUSH" poker on FTP. I will honestly say that it makes me honestly a worst poker player...the bad part about that (other than the obvious...) is that the games are actually good and I'm making money at it...Lately I've been playing 9 tables of 50nl and 2 tables of RUSH 25nl...IDK what to think but I like winning so I'll probably stick it out until something changes.

I'm also starting to learn PLO. I figured it was time to learn something else, as I've experienced Hold'em burnout a little bit. So I purchased my first book and plan on reading it over the weekend. Should be a fun/rewarding challenge.

Well have a good weekend everyone. Later

No comments: