Saturday, February 13, 2010

Countdown

What Up all.

Well thankfully my birthday has come and gone and I don't have to deal with that anymore...IMO after your 21st birthday then they don't really matter much...We didn't really do anything for it, which was my wishes so that's cool. I got two of the sickest presents ever! My wife is taking me to Vegas, and I got a golf membership from my parents. So needless to say I'm way pumped!

Poker has been dec. I slacked off in the 1st three weeks of January so I won't clear my entire bonus. which sucks but, meh what do you do...

I've been playing decent, just seems that I am losing the big pots I get involved in. Good thing is I've been ahead in the majority of them with the others being I missed my massive draw...So I guess without the coolers and suck outs I'd be having a pretty decent month.

We leave for Vegas on Friday. It's going to be a blast, SS and I are getting together for dinner or something. We're staying at Planet Hollywood and I've never stayed there before so I'm looking forward to that...I desperately need a vacation and since Vegas is paradise it just adds up to a great weekend. It's been way too long since I've been there (almost 2 years) so I can't wait...I'm in vacation mode already.

Have a great week everyone. Later

No comments: