Saturday, November 22, 2008

update

what's up all, just wanted to do a little update. this has definitely been a silly month. i don't understand why lately it seems the beginning of the month has started out super shitty and the end of the month usually makes up for it, and i get back into the positive. well this month is the exact same to this point. after being down 12 BI a week ago i now am up 1 and a 1/2 BI. pure crazy...

i'm actually playing pretty well and am starting to work on committing my money more easily (of course when i'm ahead of their logical range/etc.) i've noticed in the video i made my pessimistic attitude generally has me thinking "well i must be beat, they're raising me and i'm just beat" which is honestly a leak. i'm also trying to think in 3rd level, which i've never really done (1st level is what my hand is, 2nd level is what does villain likely have, 3rd level is what does villain think i have) and that's help me snap off a few bluffs and fold good hands when i was up against monsters...so over all i'm feeling pretty confident again about my game.

well here's the link for my video http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZIZJAE06. it's me 6 tabling 50nl for about 50 minutes. it didn't get much love on 2+2 so meh i guess, but at least the people that commented thought it was good. i guess it's possible that it wasn't that good of a video. i didn't really talk much about strategy and just talked about the hands that were being played. so the next video i do i'll talk more about my strategy and and other things if i can remember. well have a good weekend everyone.

1 comment:

nickscottwood said...

What up meece. Like your blog. Thanks for letting me know. Honestly I don't understand about half of it. You'll have to email a dictionary. Just thought you would like seeing a visit from Africa on your blog. Take care.