Saturday, November 15, 2008

half way threw November

what's up everyone. so this month still is pretty lame poker wise. i was as far down as 12 BI for the month but at the moment am down a little less than 6 BI. still not a fun month but WAY better than 12 BI imo...

i had a good lesson w/ SS (i honestly didn't think it at the time) and implemented something in my game that i've already seen the dividends of it. it was an area that i never have even thought about before and just in the 3 days since the lesson i've taken way more "orphan pots" down that has padded my stack/winrate (well lack there of this month) that much more. that man truely is a poker gangsta and if anyone is reading this and is thinking about lessons i STRONGLY advice taking them from him. he truely has taken me from a dec player/moderate winner online to someone who understands his game, knows generally what people are doing and has doubled my winrate, and if it weren't for this month honestly probably tripled it...so thank you SplitSuit much appreciated.

i've finished my video and plan on posting it on 2+2, although i have a sinus infection and took some nyquil right before playing, so i don't have the clearest of heads. also i'm sucking a cough drop which makes me have a deep voice, i can't even tell it's me honestly. so i might make another one just to see if it's better but probably will post it anyways.

i actually figured out something in my personal life (evidently my wife told me this long ago and i didn't listen/pay attention: sorry boo) that has obviously been making me crazy inside (and my wife ldo) i've been way more moody and actually angry (which i never usually am, i'm so laid back it's actually kinda silly) so that has deffinately been affecting me and those around me which is never a good thing so i'm on a mission to get it handled. (WAY easier said than done)

well have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: