Saturday, October 12, 2013

Well Hello There

Been a very long time...

Now that my life has calmed down and I no longer fall into the rollercoaster ride, or let it affect me the way I did, I'm starting to get back to the life that I remember.  I used to love my life, used to love the people I surrounded myself with, loved seeing what the new day would bring.  I got away from that and let myself fall into a very deep whole.  I was depressed for a very long time...but NO MORE!!!

Trying to do things for Lydia and be the healthy happy role model she needs to see really has me wake up everyday and do the best possible thing I can.  I truely can't phathom where I'd be without her...I love you kid. 

Started to get back into the things I loved doing and was good at...yes, poker!  Online poker is still non-existant in Washington State (so unbelievably lame) so I've started to dive back into the live play.  I'm definitely still a bit rusty as I've only played about 4 times to date, but it's good to see the game is still very profitable.  I'm no way near having a bankroll yet, but hopefully a few months of hard work and I won't have to worry about the $ aspect of playing anymore.

The last two years has been a rollercoaster ride that I am very happy to be off.  I am getting back to the person I remember being, just with an amazing daughter by my side.  It's a little unreal how much she teaches me.  I love you Lydia, everything I do is for you!

Thinking I will be updating more often and getting back to this blog.  It's pretty surreal to look at some of my old posts, I believe it's good to remember, and to not make the same mistakes twice.

Much Love and Happiness everyone.

No comments: