Friday, April 15, 2011

FML

For real...
I'm fucking over this...I've made a life decision that obviously everyone thinks is wrong...well I made it with my daughter and mainly myself when I made it. I can't do it. It is not a healthy situation for me to be in.


What I don't understand is the lack of support. For fucks sake. I'm talking to a select few...if you don't have encouraging words (not just be a man and buck up) SHUT THE FUCK UP! if you don't want to be in my life, be fucking gone!


My daughter is my main focal point...This is all for her, I'm not going to be an unhappy parent for the rest of my life. some things just don't/will never change. This is my life, I'm taking control of it.


Sorry this had to be a blog post, but I'm fucking sick of people not listening. If you would like to be in my life then be positive. No negative energy! All you haterz be FUCKING GONE!!!


I'm out

3 comments:

SplitSuit said...

Just grind through it dude. If it is the optimal +EV decision, then shit will work out. Just grind and let time do its thing

Hope all is well!

*SS*

mpjm said...

thanks buddy...good looking as always

Jason said...

You get through this mang! Gotta be happy!:)