Monday, March 15, 2010

Leaving

What's up everyone.

I'm really not in the greatest of moods atm so bear with me if I'm short and to the point on this post...

I'm leaving in about an hour to head down to Tacoma for a work training thing. I will be honest that I'm really not a big fan of these trainings because it turns into a bunch of speaking in front of groups, in an indirect way, which I'm not a fan of to say the least, but they are always a good learning experience after all is said and done. Every one I've been to it's been the same thing actually. I get all nervous about the whole situation and then all of a sudden it's over and I'm thinking how much I got out of it..

So that's what I'll be doing all week. Worst part about it is I have to share a hotel room with someone I've never met before...wtf???

Poker really has been non existent lately. I think I've only played 4 days out of the whole month...too busy and my back has really been hurting me lately. It hurts to sit for more than 25 minutes, which really isn't helping...and my laptop is all jacked up so I can't take that and play on this week. So needless to say it's going to be a long boring week....

My mental really isn't all there atm. I really don't know what else to say I guess. I think I'm still in the speechless stage...

Well, have a good weekend everyone. Later

No comments: